Effective May 1, 2018
|*Member Price||*Guest Price||*League Price|
|Skeet & Trap / Wobble Trap||$5.75 (members can purchase 11 round skeet punch card for $57.50)||$7.75||$5.50|
|Sporting Clays (50 Birds)||$17.50 (members can buy a 6 round punch card for $101.00)||$22.50||TBD|
|Junior Sporting Clays (50 birds)||$14.50 per round||$14.50 per round||N/A|
|Five-Stand (25 targets from 8 machines)||$6.25||$8.25||N/A|
|Shells – 12, 20 ga.||$8.00||$8.00||$8.00|
|Shells – 16 ga.||$12.00||$12.00||$12.00|
|Shells – 28 ga., .410 bore||$12.00||$12.00||$12.00|
Ear plugs, eye protection, hats & shirts with GBHC logo and other accessories are available in the clubhouse.
1-League prices may vary depending on trophies, additional nights open and banquet costs.
2-Please note that all prices are subject to change based on increases to club operating costs.
2018 Grand Blanc Huntsmans Club Event Pricing (Effective May 1, 2018)
Non-GBHC Sponsored Events (example: Union Sportsmens Alliance, C of C, MUCC/Lt.Govenor)
- Current Non-Member Fixed Pricing for the event per shooter
- Current Club Pricing for shells
- Base price for lunch to be set at $7.00 per shooter for standard club offerings. Outside catering prices determined per event for agreed fare. Outside catering paid by club at cost plus 15%.
- Other services (carts, tents/tables/ chairs, porta john/wash sink, other services at cost plus Additional Labor, if required for set-up or event support, above normal schedule, to be billed at current prevailing burdened labor rate plus 15%
- Large events that have sufficient resources are asked to pre-pay all or part in advance
Club Sponsored CHARITY Events (example: Bust ‘Em)
- Current member pricing for event per shooter
- Current club Pricing for shells, no discounts (if included in event)
- Additional labor billed to event at current burdened labor rate with no mark-up. Outside catering prices determined per event for agreed fare. Outside catering paid by club at cost plus 10%
Club Hosted Events (example: SxS shoot, Pump gun shoot)
Price set by organizer, at least equal to non-member rate per shooter and must cover all extras including labor. Base price for lunch to be set at $7.00 per shooter if included in event pricing for standard offerings
Youth Events (example: SCTP Fun shoot, Pheasants Forever youth shoot, Junior Traveling league)
- Current youth pricing per shooter (no adults shoot for youth price)
- Current club pricing for shells, no discounts. Additional labor, if required for set-up or event support to be billed at current burdened labor rate
- Base price for lunch to be set at $5.00 each for regular club fare
Registered Sporting Clays or Skeet Shoots
- Price set by event chairman specific to event and event details, revenue to club to be at least equal to non-member price for activity
- Price must cover registration (hourly rate for Skeet and current $150 for Clays) in addition to above.
- Additional labor for event set-up or event execution will be billed to event P&L
- Base price for lunch to be set at $7.00 per shooter if included in event pricing for standard offerings