Effective Dec. 1, 2023
|*Member Price||*Public Price||*League Price|
|Skeet & Trap / Wobble Trap||$6.50 (members can purchase 11 round skeet punch card)||$8.75|
SCTP Practice $6.00, organized $6.50
|Rifle/Pistol Range||$4.00 * With Range Officer/Member||$6.00 * (2 Guests Allowed)||N/A|
|5-Stand||25 targets- $9.50||25 Targets- $12.00|
|Sporting Clays ||25 Targets-$9.50|
Youth -Per 25 Targets-$9.50 Extra Targets 38¢ per Target Member
50 Targets- $24.00
100 Targets- $48.00
48¢ per Target for Non-Member
|Golf Cart Rental||$15.00||$15.00||N/A|
12 & 20 ga.
|$10.50 Box of 25||$10.50 Box of 25||$10.50 Box of 25|
|Shells – 16 ga.||$18.00 Box of 25|
|Shells – 28 ga., .410 bore||$18.00 Box of 25||$18.00||Box of 25|
Ear plugs, eye protection, hats & shirts with GBHC logo GBHC Logo Hats GBHC Vest Left handed , GBHC Sweatshirts , Bust ‘Em Hats , Bust ‘Em Sweatshirts, drinks and snacks available, and other accessories are available in the clubhouse.
1-League prices may vary depending on trophies, additional nights open, and banquet costs.
2-Please note that all prices are subject to change based on increases in club operating costs.
Grand Blanc Huntsmans Club Event Pricing (Effective Feb. 19, 2023)
Non-GBHC Sponsored Events (example: Union Sportsmen’s Alliance, C of C)
- Current Non-Member Fixed Pricing for the event per shooter
- Current Club Pricing for shells
- Base price for lunch to be set at $10.00 per shooter for standard club offerings. Outside catering prices are determined per event for agreed fare. Outside catering paid by the club at cost plus 15%.
- Other services (carts, tents/tables/ chairs, porta john/wash sink, other services at cost plus Additional Labor, if required for set-up or event support, above normal schedule, to be billed at the current prevailing burdened labor rate plus 15%
- Large events that have sufficient resources are asked to pre-pay all or part in advance
Club Sponsored CHARITY Events (example: Bust ‘Em, Badge Holders)
- Current member pricing for event per shooter
- Current club Pricing for shells, no discounts (if included in event)
- Additional labor billed to event at the current burdened labor rate with no mark-up. Outside catering prices are determined per event for agreed fare. Outside catering paid by the club at cost plus 10%
Club Hosted Events (example: SxS shoot, Pump gun shoot)
Price set by the organizer, at least equal to non-member rate per shooter and must cover all extras including labor.
Youth Events (example: SCTP Fun shoot, Pheasants Forever youth shoot, Junior Traveling league)
- Current youth pricing per shooter (no adults shoot for youth price)
- Current club pricing for shells, no discounts. Additional labor, if required for set-up or event support to be billed at current burdened labor rates.
Registered Sporting Clays or Skeet Shoots
- Price set by event chairman specific to event and event details, revenue to the club to be at least equal to non-member price for activity
- Price must cover registration (hourly rate for Skeet and current $150 for Clays) in addition to the above.
- Additional labor for event set-up or event execution will be billed to event P&L