Effective Dec. 1, 2020
|*Member Price||*Guest Price||*League Price|
|Skeet & Trap / Wobble Trap||$6.50 (members can purchase 11 round skeet punch card)||$8.75|
SCTP Practice $6.00, organized $6.50
|Rifle/Pistol Range||$4.00 * With Range Officer||$6.00 *||N/A|
|5-Stand||$7.00 – Per 25 targets|
punch cards available for league members till Jan. 1st.
|Sporting Clays ||25 Targets-$9.50|
Youth -Per 25 Targets-$8.00
|Golf Cart Rental||$15.00||$15.00||N/A|
12 & 20 ga.
(Note: Premium shells $12.50)
|Shells – 16 ga.||Unavailable|
|Shells – 28 ga., .410 bore||$12.50||$12.50||$12.50|
Ear plugs, eye protection, hats & shirts with GBHC logo, and other accessories are available in the clubhouse.
1-League prices may vary depending on trophies, additional nights open, and banquet costs.
2-Please note that all prices are subject to change based on increases in club operating costs.
Grand Blanc Huntsmans Club Event Pricing (Effective May 1, 2018)
Non-GBHC Sponsored Events (example: Union Sportsmens Alliance, C of C)
- Current Non-Member Fixed Pricing for the event per shooter
- Current Club Pricing for shells
- Base price for lunch to be set at $8.00 per shooter for standard club offerings. Outside catering prices are determined per event for agreed fare. Outside catering paid by the club at cost plus 15%.
- Other services (carts, tents/tables/ chairs, porta john/wash sink, other services at cost plus Additional Labor, if required for set-up or event support, above normal schedule, to be billed at the current prevailing burdened labor rate plus 15%
- Large events that have sufficient resources are asked to pre-pay all or part in advance
Club Sponsored CHARITY Events (example: Bust ‘Em)
- Current member pricing for event per shooter
- Current club Pricing for shells, no discounts (if included in event)
- Additional labor billed to event at the current burdened labor rate with no mark-up. Outside catering prices are determined per event for agreed fare. Outside catering paid by the club at cost plus 10%
Club Hosted Events (example: SxS shoot, Pump gun shoot)
Price set by the organizer, at least equal to non-member rate per shooter and must cover all extras including labor. Base price for lunch to be set at $8.00 per shooter if included in event pricing for standard offerings
Youth Events (example: SCTP Fun shoot, Pheasants Forever youth shoot, Junior Traveling league)
- Current youth pricing per shooter (no adults shoot for youth price)
- Current club pricing for shells, no discounts. Additional labor, if required for set-up or event support to be billed at current burdened labor rate
- Base price for lunch to be set at $8.00 each for regular club fare
Registered Sporting Clays or Skeet Shoots
- Price set by event chairman specific to event and event details, revenue to the club to be at least equal to non-member price for activity
- Price must cover registration (hourly rate for Skeet and current $150 for Clays) in addition to the above.
- Additional labor for event set-up or event execution will be billed to event P&L
- Base price for lunch to be set at $8.00 per shooter if included in event pricing for standard offerings